Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ASTM, ASTM A178||Standard2:||ASTM A179-1990|
|Grade Group:||10#-45#, Q195-Q345||Grade:||10#, Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345|
|Thickness:||0.9 - 9.1 Mm||Section Shape:||Round|
|Outer Diameter(Round):||6 - 127 Mm||Secondary Or Not:||Non-secondary|
|Application:||Boiler Pipe||Technique:||Cold Drawn|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil||Special Pipe:||Boiler Tubes|
|Alloy Or Not:||Non-alloy||Product Name:||ASTM A178 / A178MERW Carbon Steel Heat Exchanger Tubes|
|Length:||12m Max||Shape:||Round Shape|
precision seamless pipe,
black carbon steel pipe
ASTM A178 Electric resistance welded carbon steel and carbon manganese steel boiler and superheater tubes
1. Applications: for Boilers,Superheaters, Heat-Exchangers, Condensers, Boiler flues, superheater flues and safe ends
2. Material: Carbon Steel and carbon manganese steel
3. Production: Electric Resistance Welding
4. Size range: O.D.:6-127mm W.T.:0.9-9.1mm L: according to customer requirement
5. Commonly sizes :
OD 3/8" 1/2" 5/8" 3/4" 7/8" 1" 1-1/4" 1-1/2" 2" 2-1/4" 2-1/2" 3"
Torich steel tubes supply welded steel tubes of material Gr A C D with varying sizes as per standard ASTM A178 which commonly used in Boiler.
6. Other relative standard :SA-214 Electric-resistance welded carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes
SA-226 Electric-resistance welded carbon steel boiler and super heater tubes for high pressure service
ASTM A178 / A178M Electric Resistance Welding Carbon Steel Heat Exchanger Tubes Packing Details : In bundles or in wooden boxes packaging
Delivery Details : 30-60days
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing and Cold Rolling, on line inspection
5. Heat Treatment, +A, +SRA, +LC, +N, Q+T
6. Straightening-Cutting to specified length-Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc
8. Packing and Stocking.
100% of our steel tubes are dimensionally checked
100% of our steel tubes are visually checked to assure they have a perfect surface condition and no surface defects.
100% eddy current test and ultrosonic test to eliminate longitudinal and transversal defects.
Tensile Strength Testing
Chemical Composition Testing
A: A professional steel pipes materials inventor, manufacturer and solution provider
A: Generally it is 7-14 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 30-60 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample of ASTM A178 / A178M Electric Resistance Welding Carbon Steel Heat Exchanger Tubes for free charge but need pay the cost of freight.
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us
Contact Person: Richard SHEN