SA179 Seamless Cold-Drawn High Pressure Boiler Tube
Standard: ASTM A179, for Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes
Steel grade: SA179
Size: 5-420mm,0.5-50mm, length,max 12000mm
for Boilers, Superheaters,
Cold Condensers and High-Pressure Services,
High-Temperature Services for Boiler Constructions
Tubes are heat treated after the final cold draw pass at a temperature of 1200℉(650℃) or higher
Finish Tubes are free of scale.
We have normal heat treatment annealing with black surface.
Have bright annealing with grey and bright surface.
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing and Cold Rolling, on line inspection
5. Heat Treatment, +A, +SRA, +LC, +N, Q+T
6. Straightening-Cutting to specified length-Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc
8. Packing and Stocking