EN10305-2 Precision Seamless Steel Pipe
Precision seamless pipe is a kind of high-precision steel pipe material after cold drawing
or hot rolling. Because there is no oxide layer on the inner and outer walls of precision steel
pipe, no leakage under high pressure, high precision, high finish, no deformation in cold bending
flared, flattened and no cracks, it is mainly used to produce products of pneumatic or hydraulic
components, such as air cylinder or oil cylinder. It can be seamless pipe or welded pipe. The chemical
composition of precision steel pipe includes carbon C, silicon, Si Manganese Mn, sulfur s, phosphorus
P, chromium Cr, seamless steel pipe is lighter than solid steel such as round steel when its bending
and torsional strength is the same. It is an economic section steel, which is widely used in the manufacture
of structural parts and mechanical parts.
|Surface Treatment||Hot Rolled|
|Technology||Hot Rolled Cold Rolled|
Production process of precision seamless pipe:
Precision seamless pipe is usually produced by cold rolling process
Round steel → piercing → pickling → cold rolling → saw head → baling
Seamless pipe → pickling → cold rolling → saw head → baling
Characteristic of precision seamless pipe:
1. High precision, saving the loss when machining users' labor and materials.
2. Many specifications and wide application range.
3. Cold rolled products have high precision, good surface quality and good straightness.
4. The inner diameter of steel pipe can be made into hexagon.
5. The performance of steel pipe is superior and the metal is relatively dense.