|Producsts Name||Cnc Machining Stainless Steel Parts SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L For Stainless Steel Screw|
|Production Equipment||Cnc Machining Stainless Steel Parts use equipment: Japanese walking machine Tsugami Star Citizen Turn-milling compound machine Helong Jingfusi|
|Material Available for CNC Machining||
Stainlesss:SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L etc
Copper, Brass:260, C360, H59, H60, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, Bronze, Copper,etc
Aluminium, Aluminium Alloy:2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, etc.
Other material is also available.
|Treatment after CNC Machining||Grinding Polishing Deburring Anodizing Plating Blackening Painting Laser Engraving Silk Screen Printing Steel HRC|
|Heat treatment||Quenching and tempering, annealing, quenching, carburizing, nitriding and other heat treatments|
|Inspection Istrument||Height gauge, altimeter, lever gauge, quadratic element, projector, three-dimensional element Caliper, micrometer, plug gauge, thread gauge,|
|CNC machining parts are widely used in different area||Engine Adjustment Screw Medical and military auto parts Sensors Optical communication 5G and other components|
|Production Process||1) Read the drawings and program sheets 2) Transfer the corresponding program to the machine tool 3) Check the program header, cutting parameters, etc. 4) Determine the machining size and allowance of the workpiece on the workpiece 5) Reasonable clamping of the workpiece 6) Accurate alignment of the workpiece 7) Accurate establishment of workpiece coordinates 8) Selection of reasonable tools and cutting parameters 9) Reasonable clamping of tools 10) Safe trial cutting method 11) Observation of the processing process 12) Adjustment of cutting parameters 13) Problems and corresponding responses during processing Timely feedback from personnel 14) Inspection of workpiece quality after processing Notes before processing 1) For new molds, the processing drawings must meet the requirements, and the data must be clear; the processing drawings of new molds must be signed by the supervisor, and each column of the processing drawing must be filled. 2) The workpiece has the qualified mark of the quality department. 3) After receiving the program sheet, check whether the reference position of the workpiece is consistent with the reference position of the drawing. 4) Look at each requirement on the program sheet, and confirm whether the program and the requirements of the drawing are consistent. If there is a problem, you must work with the programmer and the production team to solve the problem.|
Products Appliction of Cnc Machining Stainless Steel Parts
Feature of CNC Machine:
CNC is also called computer gong, CNCCH or CNC machine tool. It is a new type of processing technology, and its main work is to compile processing programs, that is, to convert the original manual work into computer programming. Of course, manual processing experience is required.
Advantages of CNC machining
1. The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
2. The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, and the repeatability is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft.
3. The production efficiency is high in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and the cutting time is reduced due to the use of the best cutting amount.
4. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
5. The disadvantage of CNC machining is that the machine tool equipment is expensive, and the maintenance personnel are required to have a high level.
Why choose TORICH ?
4.Drawing and samples
6,Quick delivery time
1. Are you manufacturer or trader ?
TORICH is manufacturer based trading company.
2. How can we get samples ?
Ready to ship samples can be delivered within 3 working days, developing samples need to be confirmed with our engineer and sales team.
3.What is your packing method?
Safty and strong packing suitable for sea shipping and air shipping.
4.What is your payment terms?
30% deposit, the balance 70% before shipping.