Aluminum alloy CNC machining is the process of using a computer numerical control (CNC) machine to remove material from an aluminum alloy workpiece in order to produce a desired shape or design. CNC machines use a series of pre-programmed instructions to control the movement of cutting tools and remove material from the workpiece.
Aluminum alloys are popular materials for CNC machining due to their lightweight, corrosion resistance, and high strength-to-weight ratio. CNC machining can be used to produce a wide variety of aluminum alloy parts and components, including aerospace parts, automotive parts, consumer electronics, medical devices, and more.
|Product name||Cnc vertical milling machine Cnc milling service Processing customized production of aluminum radiator alloy parts|
|Production Equipment||CNC, Milling Machine Processing, CNC Lathe Processing,CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding|
|Material||Steel: 4140, Q235, Q345B,20#,45# etc.
Stainlesss: SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L,17-4(SUS630) etc
Aluminium: 2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, AL 6061-T6, 6063, 7075-T etc.
|STEP,STP,GIS,CAD,PDF,DWG,DXF etc or samples.|
|Production Process||Raw material incoming inspection→Drawing Confirmation→Machine Setup→Trial Production→Sample quality check and confirmation→Mass production→Final Inspection→Packing→Ready to Ship|
|Finish||Sandblasting, Anodize color, Blackenning, Zinc/Nickl Plating, Polish,
Power coating, Passivation PVD, Titanium Plating, Electrogalvanizing,
electroplating chromium, electrophoresis, QPQ(Quench-Polish-Quench),
Electro Polishing,Chrome Plating, Knurl, Laser etch Logo, etc.
|Application||Auto Parts, Hydraulic Hoses, Oil Machinery, Geological Drilling, MotorCycle, Bycycle, Agricultural Machine Parts, Engineering Machinary, Fastners.|
|Surface roughness||Ra 0.1~3.2|
|Surface Treatment||Grinding, Polish, Deburr, Painting, Galvanization, Chrome Plating, Anodization treatment etc|
|Inspection||100% Dimensional Check
100% Visual Check
Mechanical Properties Inspection, Internal Lab test report or Third Party Inspection Report.
|Inspection Instrument||Complete inspection lab with Micrometer, Optical Comparator, Caliper Vernier,CMM
Depth Caliper Vernier, Universal Protractor, Clock Gauge, Internal Centigrade Gauge
|Customer's Drawing Request|
Quality Control Standards
To consistently exceed customer expectations, quality control and assurance is achieved through
• Comprehensive written procedures and policies
• Detailed records of incoming raw material
• Optional XRF analysis reports
• Analysis of root cause of non-conformances
• Fully equipped inspection department
• Consistent calibration and labeling of inspection tools
• Designated areas for non-conformationg parts
• Staff members being strongly encouraged to suggest improvements in methods, materials and suppliers
Why choose TORICH?
1. Manufacturer, Exporting and Trading for over 20 years' experiences.
2. Good connection with 1st hand manufacturers engineer and production team directly.
3. TOP A raw material supplier for long term and stable cooperation.
4. Experienced engineers in the field for over 20 years.
5. 7x24hours prompt reply after receiving 1st enquiry.
Packing and Transportation